Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Beginning in My Ending

When we moved here to this godforsaken pit of humanity three years ago, I told him that my worst nightmare was mostly living alone here with the kids while he traveled to other states for work. I forgot to mention the cherry on top that I never saw coming--that work and leaving being combined with a soul sucking cunt from the pits of hell, someone he would be deeply in love with was my real nightmare.

Three years later, she has set herself up exactly where she knew he wanted to be, I live here with the kids, and he works...There.

In my dreams she is wrapped around his being while I stand there screaming into my own silence. And all he sees is...Her.

When he's home, he's talking to her. When he's at work, I am no longer the one he talks to--it's her. Every single day and night.

Say what you will about hate, you're probably right--it's a useless emotion that has no impact on the object of its direction, it is consuming and casts a shadow upon everything.
I do hate her. She is absolutely the most vile awful fucking being I have ever met in my life, and I have met some truly evil people.

He always told me to write whatever I wanted on my blog, until I had some really nasty things to say about her. And since she reads there, for the first time ever, he requested that I censor myself. So here I am.


This place is neither my descent nor my rising. It is merely reflections of my endings.

7 comments:

  1. But you must honor what you feel and how you feel and its ok to do that very thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, He asked you to censor your feelings to spare her feelings?!

    Oh jeeze lil, what a mess. ((((((Hug)))))

    Love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mouse,
      well...Yes. And because he didn't want it to interfere with their relationship. That was a first...

      The mess don't seem to be disappearing anytime soon!

      Love back at you. Yours was one fo the first blogs I ever read, before I started the sanctuary. I have always appreciated your approach and dedication to ttwd.

      Delete
  3. Hugs....and I know it is not something you can even imagine now...but endings do lean to new beginnings. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby,
      Very true. I said I wouldn't leave, and I have no intention of doing so. Though, One can only be told to so many times before doing so I suppose...

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed this piece, – thanks so much for articulating fantasy v. reality in such a sweet, engaging way. A pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete